I passed a travel bug, not in a cache.

Dru Morgan

I got a travel bug, (TB2CB) and passed it on this weekend. It is a journal, that I added to. The instructions inside said that I could either put it in another cache, or pass it on to someone who is not aware of our game. Since the last ten caches were not large enough to fit the journal, I passed it on to a friend who was returning home to San Francisco. I figured this would be the best way to get the journal on its journey. I made sure she was computer literate and promised to log her possession of the book and pass it on quickly to someone else who would do the same.

Trouble is, the bug still shows that I have it on the page. I can't "drop" it in a cache online, as I didn't do that. Until she logs in and "takes" it, any suggestions?

Half my life is spent explaining to Christians why I am a deadhead. The other half is spent explaining to deadheads why I am a Christian.

-Dru Morgan www.theheavenlyhost.com

quote:
Originally posted by The Heavenly Host:

quote:
Originally posted by worldtraveler:

Wow, I'm glad I read the rest of the post! At first I thought you had swallowed the thing earlier and were now giving us an update. icon_wink.gif

Ah, yes...it must've been this TB. icon_biggrin.gif

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by The Heavenly Host:

quote:
Originally posted by worldtraveler:

Wow, I'm glad I read the rest of the post! At first I thought you had swallowed the thing earlier and were now giving us an update. icon_wink.gif

Ah, yes...it must've been this TB. icon_biggrin.gif

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg