MISSION: Bubblegum mission

grodan & fiabus

Time for another mission I think.

This is a very easy and simple mission but also a quick one. My daughter is always begging me for chewing gums so I thought it would be nice to have a chewing gum mission.

Here is what to do:

Send (at least) one unactivated and trackable geocoin along with

lots of chewing gum.

Sign up period is floating (when my patiense is out :( ) but let us say around august 20. It may change later on.

Send out time is also short since this is a very easy mission, no watchlist searching and trading for the right coin just send a coin you like. So let´s say end of august.

Please join in but only if you are able to fulfill.

To sign up please send me an email through the GC.COM profile telling me:

cachingname

real name and adress

eventually allergies relevant

Please also post your progress in this thread so I can keep track of the missions.

Hope many of you will join in this mission.

Have fun and keep it easy!!

grodan Karin

bleh I really wish my fiance and I could get in on tis super easy mission. We're starting Orientation with Schneider today to go over the road driving a big rig. Unfortunately, we have no money for a couple more weeks when we get our first check, coins are at home, and we probably won't be there 'til end of August/beginning of September. /pout

bleh I really wish my fiance and I could get in on tis super easy mission. We're starting Orientation with Schneider today to go over the road driving a big rig. Unfortunately, we have no money for a couple more weeks when we get our first check, coins are at home, and we probably won't be there 'til end of August/beginning of September. /pout

be careful out there!!

I concur. I've received everything from chocolate to honey-glazed pecans (already sticky!) to things I didn't recognize at all but were darn good!

Missions don't have to be a group concensus, although admittedly they can be more fun with more participants. However, I would rather be one of a small group of sincerely interested participants and possibly get something unique in the process! I don't think I've had too much gum from overseas...

The points raised about the temperature are valid, but there are those of us whose mailboxes are in more-or-less controlled environments. As for not sending edible items - that is true for placing items in geocaches, but doesn't have to be the rule for missions. With any mission, if it doesn't interest you, there's no requirement to participate or even read the thread. Another option: start your own! We've had a dearth of missions so far this year, which is sad to me.

grodin Karin - I am interested and willing to brave the Texas heat and participate anyway. :D