Travel Bug delima

Team Saprod

Help. icon_confused.gif I retrived Generic Travel Bug TBF95 from Caba-7 cache (GC8A8C) on 2-06-03. I was sure I had logged it as such. I placed it in 188 Rest Stop cache(GC43AB) on 2-10-03. When logging that find I wasn't given the option to remove it from my inventory and show that it was placed in that cache. Now that I have "dropped it off" I don't have the tracking number. I don't think it was ever assigned to me? What should I do. Hope to hear from somebody out there. Thanks, Team Saprod icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Team Saprod:

Help. icon_confused.gif I retrived Generic Travel Bug TBF95 from Caba-7 cache (GC8A8C) on 2-06-03. I was sure I had logged it as such. I placed it in 188 Rest Stop cache(GC43AB) on 2-10-03. When logging that find I wasn't given the option to remove it from my inventory and show that it was placed in that cache. Now that I have "dropped it off" I don't have the tracking number. I don't think it was ever assigned to me? What should I do. Hope to hear from somebody out there. Thanks, Team Saprod icon_rolleyes.gif

I think you have two possibilities.

One - if you're close to the cache that you dropped it into, go back there ASAP, get the number, "grab" it from the other cache and then "drop" it into the cache that it's really in. All you'd have to do after grabbing it, would be to edit your original note and then pick it from your inventory.

The second option would be to email the bug owner and kindly ask for the number of the bug. Tell them your predicament and more than likely, they'll email you the number and you can go through the same process described above. icon_biggrin.gif

Good luck.

Webfoot icon_razz.gif

Tromping through the underbrush looking for Ammo cans & Tupperware containers.