Call for Western WA. Volunteers to do 5/5 for a Lost & Found video

Schudiske

Hi,

This is Eric Schudiske over at Groundspeak. We're hoping to showcase GC6982 as a local 5/5, and need a couple S/W WA volunteers to take part in the video shoot, trying to find the geocache. The cache owner will be on-hand as we do the video. The cache is about an hour in and an hour out from parking.

We'd begin a little after 3pm on one of those days. We only need two-three people. Let me know, in the next few days, if you're interested and available. Just email eric@Groundspeak.com. The video would eventually be posted as part of our Lost & Found series on our blog, and Geocaching.com.

Thank you so much,

Eric

*added link to cache page - Team Misguided*

Edited by Team Misguided

Too make this cache much more video worthy, go later in the year when it's wet and raining out like I did. I made it back to the vehicle and immediately stripped down to the skin, took a quick rain shower, dried off and thew on a fresh set of clothes and boots. There's just nothing like being soaking wet and fighting your way through Salmonberry and Devils Club. Anyhow, I'd join in a hearbeat, but I'm still recovering from back surgery. Should be lots of fun!