TB mileage not updating

Jacksters

Hi,

I've never had any problems with the mileage of my TB's updating but the last two which have been moved will not update with the new mileage even when I click 'recalculate distance'. Is everyone having this problem at the moment or is it just me? Any advice would be appreciated.

I have had the same problem recently with mileage not updating even when the recalculate button is clicked on. I never had this issue before. I think there must be a glitch in the system. I thought it was just me. I guess I'm glad to hear others have the same problem. Hopefully the system administrators can look into this soon.

I'm in the same boat, I've stopped myself from asking on the forums because everyone just redirects you to the thread of people talking about a bug happening a year and a half ago. But it's been almost 7 days now, and my TB has visited 8 different spots and not had it's mileage updated, even with the Recalculate Distance option:

TB3EKQ7

a9fe9a87-c89c-4337-a716-6618cf4a11a2.jpg

Edited by Dragery

I'm in the same boat, I've stopped myself from asking on the forums because everyone just redirects you to the thread of people talking about a bug happening a year and a half ago. But it's been almost 7 days now, and my TB has visited 8 different spots and not had it's mileage updated, even with the Recalculate Distance option:

All I can do is direct you upstairs. If you don't think it's getting a response, address it there.