2 Usernames from same computer?

MR57

I want to get my grandson started geocaching. He doesn't have computer. Can I set him up with a basic membership on my computer? And then view both our profiles from my computer?

Yes, but only one at a time. The cookies that geocaching.com use are only able to have one person logged in from a computer at a time.

I want to get my grandson started geocaching. He doesn't have computer. Can I set him up with a basic membership on my computer? And then view both our profiles from my computer?

Yes, but only one at a time. The cookies that geocaching.com use are only able to have one person logged in from a computer at a time.

from the same browser you can only have one at a time... but you can have one on Firefox, one on Internet Explorer, one on Google Chrome, and one on Safari all at the same time....

We (my wife. my son and I) each have our own login, and we just logout and log in with a different username when we log stuff.

Most browsers will let you store multiple username/password for a single site.

Perfect. That's what I thought. I'll log out then set up new account for grandson. Thanks for your help everyone.

Mr.B.Baggins and I share a computer. I do most of the logging because he finds typing difficult without thumbs. I find it's easier to have him use Internet 'Explorer and I use Firefox. He also only has a basic membership. Being able to have both accounts open at the same time makes logging easier although he is a more discriminating logger than I am. Also I sometimes cache without him but he never goes without me.

Team Taran