Nuvi 270 & JJreds Macro

eagle usa

I have Nuvi 270 with SD card. I am presently using Pilotsnipes Macro and it works ok except it has no provision for DELETING individual POI's after you go to them. They still show up with all the others.

QUESTION ??

Does JJREDS latest Macro allow you to Deletethe POI on Nuvi screen after one has gone there so it still doesn't show up in the listing for other ones to GO to??? I always use my Garmin 60CSX to find the actual cache after arriving to the cache site listed on Nuvi 270.

Thanks in advance

Chuck

I have Nuvi 270 with SD card. I am presently using Pilotsnipes Macro and it works ok except it has no provision for DELETING individual POI's after you go to them. They still show up with all the others.

QUESTION ??

Does JJREDS latest Macro allow you to Deletethe POI on Nuvi screen after one has gone there so it still doesn't show up in the listing for other ones to GO to??? I always use my Garmin 60CSX to find the actual cache after arriving to the cache site listed on Nuvi 270.

Thanks in advance

Chuck

That's not a function of the macro, it's a function of the device. The macro just creates the POI file and it's done. There is no GPSr that I know of that will let you delete POIs "on the fly" on the device.