How do you get the Extended Mega Profile? (Stat Tables)

Nytshaed

I've read a few of the Premium Members Profiles and noticed a few have a LOT of graphs, and tables, and other nifty breakdowns of all of their finds, caches they own, etc., etc. How do I get that on my profile? I am a premium member and am closing in on my fiftieth cache!

Thanks in advance for the help.

Nytshaed

I've read a few of the Premium Members Profiles and noticed a few have a LOT of graphs, and tables, and other nifty breakdowns of all of their finds, caches they own, etc., etc. How do I get that on my profile? I am a premium member and am closing in on my fiftieth cache!

Nytshaed

websites or software.

Mygeocachingprofile

Cachestats

FindstatsGen

Note that FindStatsGen also requires the use of GSAK. Since your a premium member the required MyFinds PQ will be easy to obtain. I use FindstatsGen.

Edited by jholly

Hmmmm.... Looks like I will need a PC or PC emulator to run GSAK. Gonna try the other websites. Thanks for the leads!

Nytshaed

Apple Native since 1995.

Nytshaed

websites or software.

Mygeocachingprofile

Cachestats

FindstatsGen

Note that FindStatsGen also requires the use of GSAK. Since your a premium member the required MyFinds PQ will be easy to obtain. I use FindstatsGen.

Edited by Nytshaed

Hmmmm.... Looks like I will need a PC or PC emulator to run GSAK. Gonna try the other websites. Thanks for the leads!

Nytshaed

Apple Native since 1995.

Nytshaed

websites or software.

Mygeocachingprofile

Cachestats

FindstatsGen

Ah, there is something for macs, the name escapes me now.

I really like GCStatistic. Not quite as many features as GSAK's FindStatGen but it has a few things unique to it. The developer is also very approachable, I reported a problem to him a few months ago (I discovered that the mdCachingPoints were coming out low) & he confirmed there was a bug in how the calculation was done; next release, it was fixed.