COINTEST: 7 Coin Set to 1 lucky winner

Jayman11

Voted.

Did you use your flash or was there a window behind you? I liked the catchlights in your son's eyes. The setting may not be far enough back, but it provides context for why your son is grinning, so it works. very sharp image and you nailed his eyes as far as I can tell in that image. Keep shooting!

Just sunlight. The original is actually better, they make you size it down for the site so it loses a little of it's quality. It's a neat place in Miami, FL called Monkey Jungle. Their deal is the cage is around you and the monkeys are basically looking in on you. They have little pans on chains dangling down from above, you put raisins in there and the monkeys pull them up to the top and eat them.

my today's vote just added!

As I saw... they haven't change the possision to see if we helped take it higher... well...maybe they are leaving it like that for the last 3 days to create mystery and suspence! :laughing:

to tell you the truth.... I fear about the photo in the 5th place! It was in the 214 and the next day it was in the 5th?? :(

my today's vote just added!

As I saw... they haven't change the possision to see if we helped take it higher... well...maybe they are leaving it like that for the last 3 days to create mystery and suspence! :laughing:

to tell you the truth.... I fear about the photo in the 5th place! It was in the 214 and the next day it was in the 5th?? :(

Yes, its killing me that they haven't updated! I thougt the same thing about that photo too, that's why i wish they would update, crush my hopes now. Lol. I emailed them this morning about the updating.

Keep up the voting! :laughing:

Apparently I can vote from my wife's computer, and my work computer from the same IP address on the same day. (Presumably it uses cookies for the first few votes and then uses IP addresses after a certain number to stop people gaming the system too much.

Z.

I also noticed that :)

Just voted from another computer, too :P

Thanks everyone! Tomorrow is the last day of voting. So votes can be put in until 11:59 ET tomorrow. Hopefully they update the votes tonight so we can see if he even has a chance in there. Fingers crossed! Don't forget to vote tomorrow and post back here that you did so i can add another entry to the cointest for you! :)