Hello From Spring Valley CA

Hello all,

Thought I would take a sec and introduce myself. My name is Paul and I started caching a few years ago, but due to life/family/job I stopped doing it. Now that my 3 of my kids are older I have gotten them into geo caching. We are using this as a great activity to spend time together prior to my deployment. We have started with the caches that are within walking distance of our house, but have quickly run out. So we are going to start driving around still exploring the Spring Valley area. I am looking forward to meeting some of you at some point if not before I leave maybe when I get back.

Happy Caching!!

Paul

Hello all,

Thought I would take a sec and introduce myself. My name is Paul and I started caching a few years ago, but due to life/family/job I stopped doing it. Now that my 3 of my kids are older I have gotten them into geo caching. We are using this as a great activity to spend time together prior to my deployment. We have started with the caches that are within walking distance of our house, but have quickly run out. So we are going to start driving around still exploring the Spring Valley area. I am looking forward to meeting some of you at some point if not before I leave maybe when I get back.

Happy Caching!!

Paul

Hello, sleeplessinsandiego!

animated-welcome-jumping-kid-2.gif

There are a number of really great caches in the area ... and wonderful cachers all around the county, too! Welcome to the community; we're looking forward to meeting you as well!!

Barrie

aka: boysnbarrie

Hello all,

Happy Caching!!

Paul

Hello, sleeplessinsandiego!

animated-welcome-jumping-kid-2.gif

There are a number of really great caches in the area ... and wonderful cachers all around the county, too! Welcome to the community; we're looking forward to meeting you as well!!

Barrie

aka: boysnbarrie

Funny, I was thinking of saying Welcome, too, but then I checked your profile and saw that you'd been caching longer than us!!! :unsure:

Welcome BACK to caching (I feel safe saying that :blink: )! Drop by a local event sometime. You'll meet some of the nicest people in San Diego...civilian and military alike, and I'm certain your kids will find companions, too!

Hope to see ya soon,

Sue and Pat

The Fat Cats

Hi. Welcome back to caching. I know you can't miss taking them out for these two caches: Search for the Holy Grail (GCZV18) and The Forbidden Forest (GCME1Z). My kids and I greatly enjoyed these.

Happy caching!!

TIM

TheIronMom

Hello all,

Happy Caching!!

Paul

Hello all,

Happy Caching!!

Paul

Like the Fat Cats Welcome Back.

I too second the Iron Mom for Forbidden forest. The great part about caching in San Diego area it's such a "target rich enviorment".

There are two events coming up. One locally and one semi locally.

Geo-bowl event.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...34-86db7013b922

And Temecula meet and greet.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...ee-9e511bfa1b73

Hope to run across ya'll at an event or on the trails.

Hello all,

Happy Caching!!

Paul

:blink: Spring Valley? where the heck is that? LOL. Welcome back. We have a couple of caches not far from Spring Valley if ya want to check out profile.

Welcome back to this crazy game. Deploy? Navy?

r/ Jahoadi and John

Pssst, Jodi, his profile says US Navy - H E L L O ! :P

Greetings from the parolee capital of the County and home to more mobile home parks than you can count, Lakeside. :blink:

Cya on the trail. I'll be spending time over by 1000 Trails where "lostguy" started his Duct Tape series.

Hello all,

Thank you for the Welcome...urr Welcome Back. I will check my schedule to see if I can make either of the events. If anything I may just stop by for a quick hello.

Yes I am in the Navy. Have been for over 17 years now. Getting close to the finish line unless I pick up E-7 then who knows. If I don't then I will be joining the regular work force again.

The kids really want to hide a cache before I go. I may concider it before I go, but lots to do before I leave, and not enough time it seems.

Anyway, if I don't make it to any of the events prior to my leaving I will see you all on the boards and when I get back.

Paul