Another NZ buddy required

childwall43

Hi there,

There have recently been several 'Over the Pole' cache requests - here's another ...... (I've stolen the text of this request from a previous mailing - apologies for the plagiarism).

I am looking for a NZ partner to find a cache which is located in the Living Art Wildlife Park, Nature's Place, Tauranga in the Bay of Plenty.

I have found the 1st stage of this intercontinental multi-cache in the UK today and have the co-ordinates of the main cache in NZ.

The cache is "OVER THE POLE (North to South)" (GCMYD6)

If you are interested in finding this cache please reply or contact me via www.geocaching.com so that I can send you the co-ordinates. How it works is as follows: when my NZ partner has found the second part of the cache he/she must email me to confirm that the cache is complete. When I have received this confirmation both parties can claim the find.

The name of the partner must be noted in the log, mine is childwall43

Hi there,

There have recently been several 'Over the Pole' cache requests - here's another ...... (I've stolen the text of this request from a previous mailing - apologies for the plagiarism).

I am looking for a NZ partner to find a cache which is located in the Living Art Wildlife Park, Nature's Place, Tauranga in the Bay of Plenty.

I have found the 1st stage of this intercontinental multi-cache in the UK today and have the co-ordinates of the main cache in NZ.

If you are interested in finding this cache please reply or contact me via www.geocaching.com so that I can send you the co-ordinates. How it works is as follows: when my NZ partner has found the second part of the cache he/she must email me to confirm that the cache is complete. When I have received this confirmation both parties can claim the find.

Hi there. If you are still looking for someone to help you with this cache, I can probably help you. Am not sure whether I can do this more than once and it is possible that I am doing this for another person in 3 days time. However, I have a friend who lives locally too that I am sure would do this for you if I cannot. Perhaps you are in a position to help with GCMYWH? Regards Tparty

Hi there,

Hi there. If you are still looking for someone to help you with this cache, I can probably help you. Am not sure whether I can do this more than once and it is possible that I am doing this for another person in 3 days time. However, I have a friend who lives locally too that I am sure would do this for you if I cannot. Perhaps you are in a position to help with GCMYWH? Regards Tparty

I'd be keen to help out anyone wanting to log this cache, have to try and catch up with Tparty somehow!

Best way would be to email: moshthelab at gmail.com

SplattyNZ(Matt)