Wanted: Fellow cacher with Raft/Canoe in Hamilton, ON area who would like to help place a cache!

LeilaandJoey

Hey everyone!

my boyfriend and I (and several friends) have been wanting to place a challenging cache here in Hamilton, ON for a while. We've been trying to connect with anyone who may have a canoe, boat or inflatable raft in the Princess Point area, but to no avail, and I don't think there are any type of boat rentals around there, either.

Any cacher here who would be interested in giving us a ride in their canoe and creating a joint cache?

Shoot me an email - Lrok98@hotmail.com

Thanks! :)

-Leila

Any cacher here who would be interested in giving us a ride in their canoe and creating a joint cache?

Are you aware that caches need to be maintained after being placed? I'm not sure it's a good idea to place a cache if you don't have the means to get back to it after placement.

Not trying to spoil your fun, but it the container leaks or the logbook gets full you are expected to return within a short period of time to fix it.