Searching for Travel Bugs?

Guest Ron_L

Maybe I've missed this, but is there a way to search for Travel Bugs in a certain area (like I can do for caches)? I've got a couple of business road trips coming up, and I'd like to see if there are any travel bugs that I could grab along the way...

...ron

[This message has been edited by Ron_L (edited 05 November 2001).]

Guest Markwell

Ask Jeremy, but I doubt it. Seems that he has a lot of GREAT ideas for the bugs, but very little time for implementation.

To hear more about the searchability, check out this thread.

For now, you can do a search for caches in the area, and there's a travel bug icon next to the caches in which they're hiding. Do a zip code search and expand the radius to 200 miles and you'll probably find some bugs in the area.

Hmm... I think I could come up with something by then. I just need to modify some code on the search results page. But like Markwell said, you can already do searches for bugs by searching for caches. The bug icon comes up if there is one sighted there.

Because of the organic nature of the bugs, it's hard to know where they are at any given time though.

Jeremy

ont>

Originally posted by iryshe:

Hmm... I think I could come up with something by then. I just need to modify some code on the search results page. But like Markwell said, you can already do searches for bugs by searching for caches. The bug icon comes up if there is one sighted there.

Because of the organic nature of the bugs, it's hard to know where they are at any given time though.

Jeremy

Don't kill yourself... My trip for that week just got cancelled...