Well took a few pic's when I was out playing in the woods...

Holy... well, just that. Holy something. That was a whole lot of pics without a single caption!!

Number 4 ( I think it was #4, anyway)... is the Indian Pipe, a plant that has no chlorophyll. Many think that it is a fungus, but it isn't.

The last picture, I'm pretty sure, was a dog. A friendly one, by the looks of it.

Third from last would seem to be an iris of some kind. Not really up on my wildflowers.

I thought those mountains looked familiar, then I read your geocaching.com profile and realized you are 1.5 hours down the range from me (I'm in Lenoir NC). I always love getting up into the mountains - it never ceases to disappoint.

Love the pics. It is absolutely fantastic scenery :(

I thought those mountains looked familiar, then I read your geocaching.com profile and realized you are 1.5 hours down the range from me (I'm in Lenoir NC). I always love getting up into the mountains - it never ceases to disappoint.

Love the pics. It is absolutely fantastic scenery :blink:

Inspire? :P

thank you everyone....I was out at sunrise the other day and took 100 in just a few min... :(

I have lived here in Asheville for some time and have taken some of the best pic's.

I can post more pic's if anyone would like to see them.

I also flyfish

photos905.jpg

photos893.jpg

photos890.jpg

I also make knifes and sheaths

brian074.jpg

brian039-1.jpg

brian014-1.jpg

brian035.jpg

Bikesanddogs643.jpg

Hiking016.jpg

Edited by rockhoppernc

so this pic was taken and we dont know what it is,,,I have had alot of people look at it but with no luck..

not a rc plane, or bird,,,or a little man made plane.....and the crazy thing is we did not see it when the pic was taken

LINVILLEGORGE-BABELTOWER0522-1.jpg

If I was to guess I would say a grasshopper of some kind jumping close to the camera lens.

so this pic was taken and we dont know what it is,,,I have had alot of people look at it but with no luck..

not a rc plane, or bird,,,or a little man made plane.....and the crazy thing is we did not see it when the pic was taken

If I was to guess I would say a grasshopper of some kind jumping close to the camera lens.

That is the even more elusive and rare ninja that dresses in all white. No evidence is known to exist. Until now. I expect you will be having a visit from this ninja in the very near future. It was good knowing you.