Family Vacation Caching

BerryCachey

I just wanted to send a big THANK YOU for all of you that have placed caches along the travel routes. My family made a journy from Vancouver Island (Lake Cowichan) up to Kamloops then south to Osoyoos then east to Nelson then back home. We managed to break up our traveling days with caches that were placed along the routes at rest stops, major view sites, parks etc.. Some caches brought us to amazing views that we would never had seen and some of the descriptions about the areas were fantastic and very informative. Also, some of the caches themselves were so clever! We haven't placed our own yet but got some great ideas. So again, THANK YOU for making our family vacation so enjoyable!! :( !

Add me to the list of satisfied customers. We traveled from Victoria to Banff, to Jasper, to Edmonton, to Drumheller, and many stops in between. Some of the caches provided a distraction while waiting for things like the ferries, and some took us to some pretty amazing places. One even took us to a spectacular waterfall hidden of the side of the highway west of Revelstoke.

Add me to the list of satisfied customers. We traveled from Victoria to Banff, to Jasper, to Edmonton, to Drumheller, and many stops in between. Some of the caches provided a distraction while waiting for things like the ferries, and some took us to some pretty amazing places. One even took us to a spectacular waterfall hidden of the side of the highway west of Revelstoke.

Victoria?? Did you ring the doorbell? :D

We just cached from here (Victoria) to Port Angeles, WA, Forks, WA, Astoria, OR (amazing cache quality), Cannon Beach, OR (best town and beach for dogs... paws down!), Yakima, WA via Hwy 12 past Mt Ranier, Spokane, WA to visit our friends at Cache Advance, Nelson, BC (Pirate Territory), Osoyoos, BC (wined a little :) ) a back road trip to Keremeos, BC :), then back to the island. Whew!

Thursday we're off for some Terrain 5 caching with the kids aboard SV Jolie... if there are any T5 caches left out there to find within a day's sail of home port!

...And we do it again this long weekend to end the school holidays with a 5 star difficulty on a 4x4 road near the campsite up island.

Edited by Landsharkz