Oregon 450 Beta 3.71 Firmware - Map Screen

Images4U

I installed the Beta 3.71 Firmware & everything seems fine. I like the new filtering that was added. You can filter the cache list by type, cache size, difficulty, terrain, & status. My question is about the map screen. It looks like there is no filtering on the map. All caches are show. I have two GPX files loaded, caches to find & my found caches. All of those show up on the map all the time. I'd like to turn off the found caches on the map. Can't find a way to do that. If the filtering worked on the map, that would work to. Anybody found a way to hide caches on the map screen?

no can do. the map will always show all caches and waypoints. in fact, the "find a geocache" screen will also always show all caches, only if you specifically go through the filter menu option you will see the filtered result. think of the filters as one-time searches and not as permanent filters that you can apply.