Anyone want to beta test a puzzle

I've placed several puzzle caches before and have a tendency to misrate the difficulty since they always seem easy to the puzzle creator.

So does any good puzzle solver want to have a look at a puzzle I'm working on? I'm thinking it's about a 3.5 or maybe 4 star puzzle, so if possible I'd like to have someone who likes kind-of-hard puzzles to have a look.

Anyone interested send me an email. Maybe I'll throw in a pathtag.

Yes, this is a sock puppet account since I don't really want to advertise to any area cachers that a puzzle is coming out.

I've placed several puzzle caches before and have a tendency to misrate the difficulty since they always seem easy to the puzzle creator.

So does any good puzzle solver want to have a look at a puzzle I'm working on? I'm thinking it's about a 3.5 or maybe 4 star puzzle, so if possible I'd like to have someone who likes kind-of-hard puzzles to have a look.

Yes, this is a sock puppet account since I don't really want to advertise to any area cachers that a puzzle is coming out.

Why not, I'm not that good at puzzle caches though. But that might be a good thing because then you will know that it is hard. Send me an email of it if you want to.

I'll take a look at it. I've solved a handful of 3 to 5 star puzzles so I have a pretty good idea of what a 3.5 star puzzle should look like. You can PM me or just send me a message through my profile.