so my cache isnt being published...

i hid a cache with a coin and two travel bugs like 4 days ago and it hasent been reviewed. yet. im getting frustrated cause i put someone elses coin and 2 travel bugs. in there theres no reason it should not of been reviewed yet.

These things take time. People have lives; even reviewers.

i hid a cache with a coin and two travel bugs like 4 days ago and it hasent been reviewed. yet. im getting frustrated cause i put someone elses coin and 2 travel bugs. in there theres no reason it should not of been reviewed yet.

Sometimes it takes a little while. Four days really isn't all that long.

Just hang in there, it will happen. If it's been longer than a week I'd shoot the reviewer an email through their profile and ask if there was a problem.

Ditto on the "reviewers have lives too" comments.

I just got back from the Midwest Geobash and my review territory was very understanding of the 4 days I missed publishing new caches. Of course, it helps that most of them were there too! :o

Just a heads up to the OP. Respect is always appreciated with every contact to your reviewer, both publicly and through the "reviewer notes". And an additional "reviewer note" with an explanation about how you are going to maintain your cache will probably speed things up.

Deane

-DeRock-

Two people found your existing cache GC2BWKD (July 17th and July 30th - so 20 and 9 days ago respectively) and reported the coordinates need looking at and updating.

But you haven't changed them yet. I would imagine the folks looking for your cache could get frustrated too, just like you are.

Reviewing a new cache takes a lot longer than updating the coordinates on an existing one, so if you haven't had chance yet to review and update your existing cache then surely you can understand that the reviewer may not have had time to look at your new one yet?

Edited by Lovejoy & Tinker

Two people found your existing cache GC2BWKD (July 17th and July 30th - so 20 and 9 days ago respectively) and reported the coordinates need looking at and updating.

But you haven't changed them yet. I would imagine the folks looking for your cache could get frustrated too, just like you are.

Reviewing a new cache takes a lot longer than updating the coordinates on an existing one, so if you haven't had chance yet to review and update your existing cache then surely you can understand that the reviewer may not have had time to look at your new one yet?

There are also comments in the online logs that folks are worried about your existing cache being on private property. Perhaps the reviewer is questioning whether your newest one needs permission or not...

Most likely though is that it's summer, reviewers may be travelling, spending time with their families, or caching! 4 days isn't too long.

Your cache is awaiting its turn in the queue. Be patient.

One thing I noticed is that it is quite a distance from your home coordinates. When he gets to it, your reviewer will ask you how you plan to maintain the cache. So to save time use a "note to reviewer" to explain your maintenance plan for the cache. That should save you a day or two of back and forth.