Can't remove from watchlist

Becabana&bobtheapple

There is a cache that I originally placed on my watchlist. A few months later, I decided I didn't want it on my watchlist and clicked the email link to remove it from my watchlist. I got a message saying "The item has already been removed or was not on your watch list." Then I later recive more emails saying that I am reciving the email because it is on by watchlist. How do I stop these emails?

There is a cache that I originally placed on my watchlist. A few months later, I decided I didn't want it on my watchlist and clicked the email link to remove it from my watchlist. I got a message saying "The item has already been removed or was not on your watch list." Then I later recive more emails saying that I am reciving the email because it is on by watchlist. How do I stop these emails?

If you go to the cache page, does it say "remove from watchlist" in the top right navigation, below "log your visit"?

You might also get mails if you have it on a bookmark list that is set to send mails, or if you have a notificaton set up in the area. (premium member features). And of course you'll always get mails for your own caches.

If you tried again removing it (after clicking remove, you have to confirm on the next page) and it still doesn't work, I would report it as a problem (including the waypoint, GCxxxxx)- but over in the feedback area rather than here, you'll get more help there.