Lost Travel Bug

eddie-the-razor

Sometimes I wonder if a non-geocacher finds the cache opens it up and goes......"ummm nothign but junk, but this is nice....maybe I'll keep it'

Therefore, I wonder.....if I place a Travelbug around my neck, will you poeple Take me to show me the world???

There is nothing like a Packrat who is a geocacher.

So, I also have lost a bug. The one who has it has never returned my repeated emails about what he's done with it.

My question is, is it OK to take my spare tag for this bug and resurrect it?

=========================================================

It never does to leave a live Dragon out of the equation.

I opened a new cache with a couple of T/Bs I had saved for a few days, no longer, plus one of my own. Floriduck#3 was missing after someone signed the log book as "ECONGANG". I had up-keep visits on either side of their visit, so I can say it was them. So OK! Why didn't they sign the E-log for my cache, why didn't they put Floriduck#3 in their inventory. Why doesn't their name show in a search for them????? Phooy!

I E-mailed the Floriduck's owners when after a week he was still not removed from the cache record. He's in the Bug Graveyard now with oh, so many others. Somewhere there really is an island of lost toys. icon_frown.gif

Captain Walker, Frodo & the gang

Dark River Rangers, Florida Company.