Dense cache areas in Minnesota?

Walkingstick3

I highly recommend the Migizi Trail in the Cass Lake area. Aix Sponsa and I found at least 35 caches in a day trip (we each had some individual ones thrown in on the way there) and I followed up with 31 the next day, starting in Bemidji and then heading back to Cass Lake and points east. I ended up with 72 caches in two days, which is phenomenal for me... I am in no way a speed cacher....and these were not p&g's. The majority of them were unique in some way, and the bike trail was mostly shady and scenic. The hides were close enough to each other that we could walk the trail, picking up five or six and then driving to the next group. Some were challenging, some were entertaining, mostly micros, some smalls and regulars - a nice variety. The local cachers have done a great job of making this a destination well worth the trip! Fun times....

To find nothing but high numbers I would suggest Rochester or the St Cloud area. From what others say either can be an easy 100+ day.
100+ is never easy, Brad! :D But doable. I got 105 with a group of friends up in St. Cloud this summer. It was a long day, and took careful planning, but the density is certainly there.