september caching

smstext

ok we did sussex, hampshire and devon this week. But we looking for places to cache in september when we are both off again, looking for nice cache routes with many to choose from and places to stay (camping).

We had some good recommendations for sussex last time we asked on here so do look forward to your recommendations again.

Places we looking at is east sussex, kent, surrey, shropshire and possibly places that fellow cachers recommend.

ok we did sussex, hampshire and devon this week. But we looking for places to cache in september when we are both off again, looking for nice cache routes with many to choose from and places to stay (camping).

We had some good recommendations for sussex last time we asked on here so do look forward to your recommendations again.

Places we looking at is east sussex, kent, surrey, shropshire and possibly places that fellow cachers recommend.

Hello

Well as shropshire is my home i cacn highly recomend. If you are around on the 4 sept then there is a cacmping and caching meet. See link http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...51-e7b5cfd31b4f.

Gary

There will be a camping event on 3rd - 5th September in Shropshire. gFab 2010 - Return to Shropshire

Ok, there are not any huge "number trails" but there is some super walking country near Church Stretton - The Long Mynd, Caer Caradoc, The Stipperstones etc (you would have to like hill walking!)

A little further afield (but still Shropshire) is Ironbridge with its picturesque industrial heritage. Bridgnorth has quite a few caches nearby (several LollyBob caches)

There are two very nice trails at Badgers Dingle and Beckbury, both by Lost*And*Found

@Badger Dingle (14 in the series)

@Beckbury (18 in the series)

If you are after numbers there are LOADS in Telford

A little further afield (but still Shropshire) is Ironbridge with its picturesque industrial heritage. Bridgnorth has quite a few caches nearby (several LollyBob caches)

There are two very nice trails at Badgers Dingle and Beckbury, both by Lost*And*Found

how far is telford and ironbridge from the camp meet?

Same as he said CORNWALL

i was thinking cornwall too for the numbers :)

how far is telford and ironbridge from the camp meet?

Same as he said CORNWALL

i was thinking cornwall too for the numbers :)

Well telford is half an hour away, also i know there is a possibility of more caches being published for the event???

i could recommend derbyshire the home of piratemania. there are lots of caches in from these events and campsites around ashbourne, castleton areas plus lots along the way in the towns and villages

If you are going to do Derbyshire there is my event http://coord.info/GC2B8HZ There are some new caches out already for that but won't be published until late on September 9th. There are loads NSE & W of the campsite already.

we still umming really we want to go to shropshire, but devon is calling as we want to get the puzzle cache we failed on down there as with no phone reception where we were to check on a few things), but hey ho and all that.

counting down now to the 3rd of september and 7 days away.

ps we looking at doing a day trip to london too.