pencil men codes

tub lake

Well, so much for the "bad form" argument.

While I do agree that asking outright for help solving a puzzle, is indeed bad form. The OP never mentioned needing help solving a puzzle. What if the OP was trying to create a puzzle, and had seen the code somewhere and couldn't remember what it was called? I'm more than likely wrong, but at least it wasn't an outright puzzle solving request.

I think he's talking about this one. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...49-b36471e4445a

I solved it without the need for the cipher key (which obviously has nothing to do with the image above).

Looked at it. Solved it quickly enough. I don't ever say I'm good at puzzles (because I'm not), but you can assume half the numbers in this puzzle, and the rest are all duplicates of the ones you can assume. You don't even need a key.

Edited by reedkickball

Looked at it. Solved it quickly enough. I don't ever say I'm good at puzzles (because I'm not), but you can assume half the numbers in this puzzle, and the rest are all duplicates of the ones you can assume. You don't even need a key.

Indeed, when two of the three numbers that have been obscured are in the Degrees portion of the co-ordinates then the one that is in the thousandths of minutes is not really important... However that was an easy puzzle cache.

I hope that the difficulty on that linked cache was not due to the puzzle difficulty.

My favourite puzzle cache so far has to be The Kakuro Puzzle Cache where getting the starting co ordinates is just the first part... It's a multi stage puzzle cache, and I had to phone for a hint on the final stage. I was in the right area but the cammo was just TOO good.

Z.

Indeed, when two of the three numbers that have been obscured are in the Degrees portion of the co-ordinates then the one that is in the thousandths of minutes is not really important... However that was an easy puzzle cache.

I hope that the difficulty on that linked cache was not due to the puzzle difficulty.

My favourite puzzle cache so far has to be The Kakuro Puzzle Cache where getting the starting co ordinates is just the first part... It's a multi stage puzzle cache, and I had to phone for a hint on the final stage. I was in the right area but the cammo was just TOO good.

Z.

Obviously it is difficult :o There's only been one finder in over a year.