Option to compare logged Caches of 2 Accounts

Klothi

Is it possible to realize a Option on Geocaching.com to compare the already logged Caches of 2 Accounts?

If I plan a new geocachingtour for me and my geocachingfriend, I have to compare every cache that I take into my route with the logged caches of my friend.

Best wishes,

klothi from Germany with a bad english :D

As far as I know, there isn't a way to compare data unless you were to get your friend to do a "My Finds" pocket query and let you have it.

In my opinion..... a good caching friend won't mind revisiting a cache they have done so that you can do it. I do this all the time with my partner and although she may not thoroughly enjoy that particular cache she does get some enjoyment out of watching me wander around trying to find it.

I don't mind one bit taking her to a cache I have previously found as I want her to enjoy the hunt and find as much as I did.

But this is just us. Your friend and you may have a different outlook.

Is it possible to realize a Option on Geocaching.com to compare the already logged Caches of 2 Accounts?

If I plan a new geocachingtour for me and my geocachingfriend, I have to compare every cache that I take into my route with the logged caches of my friend.

Best wishes,

klothi from Germany with a bad english :D

Are you a GSAK user? If so you might want to check this thread. Also check the link near the beginning of the thread for other methods.