pocketQ not arriving...

geosibisa

All of mine ran today.

Check the downloads tab on your pocket query page. Remember that files are only sent as email attachments for regular queries that return less than 500 caches. Larger queries and the My Finds query are only available by downloading the results from Geocaching.com.

Made a route. ran the querie. 83 found. ... Must be doing it wrong... Didnt want to keep running it in case it was running but slow...hmmpf

I see that your PQ generated at 6:43 AM Seattle time, which is 13 minutes after you made the post above. One possible reason for the delay is that it is the same PQ that you have checked for Thursday (yesterday). If you did in fact generate it yesterday, then it was at the back of the queue today; preference is given to those queries that have not run recently.

I've been having trouble, too. All of a sudden my PQs began arriving having no results. I'd not changed anything at all. I've gone in on them and tinkered with the time frame and still I'm getting nothing. One of my PQs is for the Terre Haute area and there are new caches being published around there almost every day.

I've almost given up trying to use the PQs now.

I usually run a query just before we head out. Ran one this morning and still haven't received the download file in my que. Some thing must be down. :) I just manually downloaded some caches for the area we were planning on heading. What a pain. I guess I got spoiled with being able to download the pocket query.

I set up a query, logged in as palmetto about an hour ago. Has not run yet.

I logged back in as Isonzo Karst, set up the identical query. It ran and arrived in minutes, as usual.

something's up

2 hours later, that palmetto query has arrived. An oddity that from one account it took over 3 hours, and from the other it ran nearly instantly. Different servers, perhaps?