Nuvi 265wt not showing traffic icon on route

Hi all,

I posted this on Garmin's boards, but they are notoriously ineffective there, and since I do use my Nuvi for caching, as well, I thought I'd ask here.

It took me a long time, but I finally found out I had to turn on my car first, then plug the antenna/power cord into my Nuvi 265wt. Ok, now I see "Traffic" enabled in my settings.

However, when I set a route, I don't see the green traffic icon (or ANY traffic icon, for that matter) on my way to work. I'm traveling on one of the busiest highways in America, and it's shown as in the coverage zone on Garmin's website. I also do receive traffic MPH signs on my display, and in my traffic settings I see the NAVTEQ lifetime subscription listed.

So, anyone have any tips what do I have to do to get the traffic data to appear on my route? Webupdater shows me as up to date.

Thanks!

CLF.

Not too much of a help, but we have a Nuvi 255wt and just finished a long US/Canada trip, and where traffic updates were avaible, they showed up. It sounds like you have checked all the obvious things I would mention (making sure traffic is enabled in settings, making sure you have a good connection, etc.). My guess would be that there is something wrong with the FM receiver in the cord.