Cache beginning with X

2outforfun

Hi

I am looking for the closest cache beginning with an X. We are located in western Indiana. please post the Name or GC# of any X caches for me to help in my hunt.

Thanks

Part of the challenge is finding caches that satisfy the requirements of the challenge. Is there a particular reason you think I will do the work for you when I'm not doing the challenge?

Hi

I am looking for the closest cache beginning with an X. We are located in western Indiana. please post the Name or GC# of any X caches for me to help in my hunt.

Thanks

Part of the challenge is finding caches that satisfy the requirements of the challenge. Is there a particular reason you think I will do the work for you when I'm not doing the challenge?

WOW! up to now every geocacher I ever met has been a kind and helpfull person who would go out of there way most anytime to assist a fellow cacher. Sorry to offend you with my question. Please try not to strain yourself to much on my account.

Just for your info I have been searching for possible X caches for some time and so far have at least a days drive to get one. I thought I might get a little help and save a little gas.

Hi

Thanks

WOW! up to now every geocacher I ever met has been a kind and helpfull person who would go out of there way most anytime to assist a fellow cacher. Sorry to offend you with my question. Please try not to strain yourself to much on my account.

Just for your info I have been searching for possible X caches for some time and so far have at least a days drive to get one. I thought I might get a little help and save a little gas.

I would try to make a weekend trip out of it. That is kind of what caching is about, artificialy forcing yourself to do stuff/go places you normaly wouldn't.

Hi

Thanks

"Part of the challenge is finding caches that satisfy the requirements of the challenge. Is there a particular reason you think I will do the work for you when I'm not doing the challenge?"

Gosh brevity and bluntness strike again.

Edited by hoosier guy

Be nice! :anibad:

Hmm... I did X-Ray Vision Cache in New York City, but it's been archived...

If you're a premium member, and use PQs and GSAK, you can list all the caches in alphabetic order. Does that help?

Be nice! :anibad:

Hmm... I did X-Ray Vision Cache in New York City, but it's been archived...

If you're a premium member, and use PQs and GSAK, you can list all the caches in alphabetic order. Does that help?

Good idea. So far i use GSAK only a little bit. I guess I could begin running a overvlapping set of pq's to get a complete list for our bistate area. Might take a little time but it could be usefull.

Hi

Thanks

i did a quick search of Indiana and seems this one that just got published on aug 2nd is not that far from your location

X-CELLENT Gaming!

Hi

Thanks

i did a quick search of Indiana and seems this one that just got published on aug 2nd is not that far from your location

X-CELLENT Gaming!

Thanks

we will be up in that area in two weeks when we drop off a pair of our kids for the fall semester at Purdue. How did you search and find this?

Hi

Thanks

X-CELLENT Gaming!

Thanks

we will be up in that area in two weeks when we drop off a pair of our kids for the fall semester at Purdue. How did you search and find this?

from the "hide and seek a cache" page by State, luckily was up high on the list, page 2, since its been published just few days ago

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/default.aspx

Good Luck!! :anibad:

Hi

Thanks

X-CELLENT Gaming!

Thanks

from the "hide and seek a cache" page by State, luckily was up high on the list, page 2, since its been published just few days ago

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/default.aspx

Good Luck!! :)

I tried that page but was looking for a way to sort alphabetically. I guess that would make things to easy. Thanks for your help.