CITO Event needs support

As I've not been on the forum for a quite a while I can't remember if publicising an event is considered to be 'bad form'. Therefore in my ignorance I'm going to mention a CITO that takes place this Sunday at Sand Bay LINK on the Bristol Channel. It's been organised by a very young cacher so it would be great if any locals, or not so locals, could come and support it.

As I've not been on the forum for a quite a while I can't remember if publicising an event is considered to be 'bad form'. Therefore in my ignorance I'm going to mention a CITO that takes place this Sunday at Sand Bay LINK on the Bristol Channel. It's been organised by a very young cacher so it would be great if any locals, or not so locals, could come and support it.

good luck to him bit far for me

I'm afraid that I'm too far away to be able to help you but I wish you every success. I was at the Perth Mega Event during the past weekend and attended my first CITO event. I really enjoyed it and found it extremely satisfying being part of a team that made a difference to the local community.

Good luck with your event.

Regards, Phil