Geo-Caching Partner needed in Durham Region

floydangel71

Very new to geo-caching and would love a partner to help my family out and have some fun. We have a 5 year old boy who loves the 8 treasures we have found so far. We are not very good with the GPS and would love to learn from someone.

If interested email floydangel71@hotmail.com

Thanks

Try attending a local event to meet cachers in your area.

Attending an event is a good idea. Right now there is one happening in Durham Region in September, a pub event during the lunch meal - Does your boat float event. You will be able to meet some other local cachers.

Also, I may be able to come out with you on one weekend day for a few hours if you like. Just have to check my calendar to see when I am busy. I live in Ajax but work in Whitby.

Very new to geo-caching and would love a partner to help my family out and have some fun. We have a 5 year old boy who loves the 8 treasures we have found so far. We are not very good with the GPS and would love to learn from someone.

If interested email floydangel71@hotmail.com

Thanks

We are also new to geocaching, and in the Durham Region (Port Perry) and with a 5 year old boy (and 12 yr old girl). My e-mail is kristacraig@powergate.ca, feel free to drop a line if you are still looking for someone to go out with. Also, I am going to search for inforamation about the meet in September...I think we will go.

Krista