FS; Garmin Nuvi 500

I would ship anywhere, but there is a big hassel and more money involved. Most people do not want the hassel. I do the same on Ebay and have never had a problem. I tell them about what it would cost and if they want to I ship it. Plus this is what Garmin has on there site. (It comes preloaded with City Navigator® NT map data for the lower 48 states). Do you want it? I will figure out what shipping will be and I will ship it to you.

I would ship anywhere, but there is a big hassel and more money involved. Most people do not want the hassel. I do the same on Ebay and have never had a problem. I tell them about what it would cost and if they want to I ship it. Plus this is what Garmin has on there site. (It comes preloaded with City Navigator® NT map data for the lower 48 states). Do you want it? I will figure out what shipping will be and I will ship it to you.

That's the spirit. I don't have any extra cash right now - planning three weeks in Newfoundland, starting next week, so I'm skint. But it's not a lot more trouble, sending to Canada.

I've sent things to the US many times, mostly through eBay sales, and never felt it was much more work...

Edited by Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hide

You have to try and figure out shipping and then the customs stuff. Then wait in line for who knows how long. For me it is a pain, but if they are willing to pay for it I do it. I have it listed in my auctions the same way and there are a lot of people who ask and I will send it. I have been taken to the cleaners a few times when I did not state that and it cost more for shipping than I got for the item and shipping. All you need to do is ask and most people will ship it.

Thanks