OFFROADING IN PRYNEES CACHE HELP PLEASE

THE MCHENRYS

Evening All

We are off on a 4x4 off roading tour in the pyrenees traveling from the west to the east. I have a travel bug to relese there, as the wife of our friend whom should of been coming on this trip died in june nine and half weeks after being diagnosed with pancredtic cancer. Our friend(the husband) is coming with their son and thought it would be a great idea to do a travel bug.

I am find it really hard to found a nice/special cache that we could drive to in our 4x4 or a short walk as we will have our four year old with us and we are not hikers .

Any help would be fab as we go on friday

Thank you

Evening All

We are off on a 4x4 off roading tour in the pyrenees traveling from the west to the east. I have a travel bug to relese there, as the wife of our friend whom should of been coming on this trip died in june nine and half weeks after being diagnosed with pancredtic cancer. Our friend(the husband) is coming with their son and thought it would be a great idea to do a travel bug.

I am find it really hard to found a nice/special cache that we could drive to in our 4x4 or a short walk as we will have our four year old with us and we are not hikers .

Any help would be fab as we go on friday

Thank you

Je n'habite pas les pyrennées mais j'espere que votre appel sera entendu par un geocacheur de cette region

I think you will found a lot caches available as good cache during your trip along the Pyrenees but I can suggest you the Canigo :

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...a9-aba5f167d083

You could acces by a sand road (not really off-road, I admit it) ... and from there you have to climb to the summit. When I did it last time, I saw some young children climbing there (with their parents, for sure). You could sleep at the Cortalets Refuge if you want, a nice place. Another cache is avalaible from the refuge, 20 mn far walking : http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...c3-848bf17628e5

Perhaps you could also ask Ossau64 or Padington that dropped a lot of caches in the Pyrenees and perhaps could help you to find the good place.