Geocaching Animals

Sepp & Berta

May I introduce Andy and Edeltraud? Both are cute animals that you surely meet during a cachetour. :ph34r:

The idea emerged a long time ago, because we are big animal lovers and we are glad if we encounter different animals during one of our cachetours. One of the most frequent animals in our area are sheeps and squirrels and so the second geocoin of this series got the shape of a cute squirrel. The name Andy comes from our caching friends "Andrea" and "Andreas", who likes climbing on trees to find 5*terrain caches.

The "Geocaching animals" shall become a series in that cows, rabbits, deers, mouses, owls and maybe even snakes will be included.

132_1.jpg

131_0.jpg

You'll find Andy and Edeltraud in our pink Shop!

Andy: http://www.mygeocoin.de/product_info.php?l...e-squirrel.html

Edeltraud: http://www.mygeocoin.de/product_info.php?l...heep--new-.html

Kind regards,

Claudia

aka Sepp & Berta

Edited by Sepp & Berta

Many thanks, I'm so glad, that you like Edeltraud and Andy so much :-) Edeltraud is a remint, we had formerly a silver version in our shop.

I think the next Coin is this serie of Geocaching Animals will be a cute small mouse, named "Kathy" ;-) It will fit into a microcache!

By the way, we're on holiday (in USA southwest) from August 18th- Sept.11th.

I'd be glad if you'd recommend some very special geocaches or spots, that we shouldn't miss on our roundtrip. Our stations are:

San Francisco, Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Joshua Tree NP, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Las Vegas, Mono Lake, Yosemite NP, Lake Tahoe.

many Greetings from Germany!

Claudia