...Spoiling an LPC?

Someone hides an LPC and says in the description, "small cashe. easy to get too. very hard to find." and makes it a 5 star difficulty. It was a key holder in a lamp post. I said, "A 5 star difficulty for a lamp post? I found it easily and signed the log. TFTC!" and it got deleted for spoilers. This cache owner makes no sense at all. What's your thoughts on this?

Edited by Coldgears

Someone hides an LPC and says in the description, "small cashe. easy to get too. very hard to find." and makes it a 5 star difficulty. It was a key holder in a lamp post. I said, "A 5 star difficulty for a lamp post? I found it easily and signed the log. TFTC!" and it got deleted for spoilers. This cache owner is the biggest idiot alive.

Um, welcome to thread lock land. I expect a Mod will explain that this is totally unacceptable language for this forum.

Edited by mtn-man

Someone hides an LPC and says in the description, "small cashe. easy to get too. very hard to find." and makes it a 5 star difficulty. It was a key holder in a lamp post. I said, "A 5 star difficulty for a lamp post? I found it easily and signed the log. TFTC!" and it got deleted for spoilers. This cache owner makes no sense at all. What's your thoughts on this?

Um, welcome to thread lock land. I expect a Mod will explain that this is totally unacceptable language for this forum.

I removed the vulgar language from my post please do the same in the quote!

Edited by Coldgears

Someone hides an LPC and says in the description, "small cashe. easy to get too. very hard to find." and makes it a 5 star difficulty. It was a key holder in a lamp post. I said, "A 5 star difficulty for a lamp post? I found it easily and signed the log. TFTC!" and it got deleted for spoilers. This cache owner is the ******* ***** alive.

[/quot]

Um, you might want to think twice about the "******* *****" part, too. And re-read the forum guidelines once you've done that.

How many finds did that hider have when he/she put the cache out? I'm guessing not many.

Edited by knowschad

Someone hides an LPC and says in the description, "small cashe. easy to get too. very hard to find." and makes it a 5 star difficulty. It was a key holder in a lamp post. I said, "A 5 star difficulty for a lamp post? I found it easily and signed the log. TFTC!" and it got deleted for spoilers. This cache owner is the biggest idiot alive.

Um, you might want to think twice about the "biggest idiot" part, too. And re-read the forum guidelines once you've done that.

How many finds did that hider have when he/she put the cache out? I'm guessing not many.

Just removed it, Please also edit your post. Sorry about this, I want to keep this a discussion about the topic not the vulgarity.

Um, you might want to think twice about the "biggest idiot" part, too. And re-read the forum guidelines once you've done that.

Just removed it, Please also edit your post. Sorry about this, I want to keep this a discussion about the topic not the vulgarity.

There. I edited mine. Now you'd better edit your quote of my post. :ph34r:

he/she has 8 hides all placed on the same day

but that cache is a big joke and i found an even bigger one this past weekend, all hides have bad coordinates and most containers are tossed in the ditch and rated in excess of D=3.5