Travel bug etiquette

nyisutter

I have a couple star wars travel bugs that I am about to release and I thought it would be fun to have them meet up with some of the other star wars travelers out there. Is it good etiquette to contact the owners of the other bugs first, or should I just go for it? Thanks.

It'd be nice, but not necessary. One cacher wanted to set up a Legion of Doom set of Travel Bugs to try to intercept my Challenge of the Superfriends, but after the initial idea and his contacting me, nothing ever came of it. icon_frown.gif

The nice thing was that since he asked me, we were able to bounce ideas off of each other to try to make it the best possible scenario.

Markwell

Chicago Geocachers

It'd be nice, but not necessary. One cacher wanted to set up a Legion of Doom set of Travel Bugs to try to intercept my Challenge of the Superfriends, but after the initial idea and his contacting me, nothing ever came of it. icon_frown.gif

The nice thing was that since he asked me, we were able to bounce ideas off of each other to try to make it the best possible scenario.

Markwell

Chicago Geocachers

Hmm, our Obi-wans must have cloned! We may have to have a clone battle. Didn't see yours when I went searching for travel bugs (must have been the missing hypen).

Currently my Anakin and Obi-Wan's goals are to head to the Star Wars caches and to cross paths with other characters (in general terms). If I can work things out with other owners, I may update their goals.

I am also working on a Tatooine Cache to send them out from. WOuld be cool if there were various planet caches through out the country to send our characters to. Would make for some fun story lines for our guys.

Anyway, thanks for the advice.