Blackberry/USCellular help

daps2000

I'm very very new to this ... just found out about it last night ... ya very new! I was quick to download the app from Blackberry app world ... only to find out that it doesn’t work with US Cellular ... BLAH ! :) The Support person (Rodney) said it will not work with US Cellular ... well ... humbug!

Requested a refund this morning from PayPal ... and joined online ... Now I know I can download them to my Garmin ... and that seems tedious ... anyone know of an app that will work on my Blackberry and with US Cellular?

I'm very very new to this ... just found out about it last night ... ya very new! I was quick to download the app from Blackberry app world ... only to find out that it doesn’t work with US Cellular ... BLAH ! :laughing: The Support person (Rodney) said it will not work with US Cellular ... well ... humbug!

Requested a refund this morning from PayPal ... and joined online ... Now I know I can download them to my Garmin ... and that seems tedious ... anyone know of an app that will work on my Blackberry and with US Cellular?

We have the same problem... Does anyone know of an app for a blackberry that is like (reference to unauthorized application removed by Groundspeak) or will geocaching.com make an app for the blackberry us cellular phone?

Thanks,

globaltreckers

I'm in the free 30-day trial period of CacheSense (formerly known as CacheBerry) and I'm liking it so far! Was using the free app Blackstar to find 70 or so previous caches -obviously with great results.

So I'm trying CacheSense because it offers the ability to see the web pages information in a much more user-friendly format. It's great that they offer the free 30 day trial period so you can use all the features and decide if it works well for your needs.