would you be intrested

I think it could work. Talk to the bowling alley first to find out how many people it can accommodate, and if you need to tell the bowling alley how many people to expect, make sure it's very clear on the event page that you need people to log their "will attends" on time.

If they have an event room it would be great. Have your event in the room, and then anyone who wants to bowl together after or before can do that. If there's no event room, then I think it would be harder to make it work, with reserving lanes and all that. Since you work there, that might make it easier.

We had a birthday party for my 7 year old at a local bowling alley. The bowling alley doesn't open until 4pm on Sundays, but will open at noon for private functions. Even though the place looks pretty old from the outside it's got mirror balls, flashing lights in between the lanes and and a really good jukebox. There were about a 15 kids at the party and they absolutely loved it. The price for renting the space for 3 hours was also quite reasonable.