FS: Garmin Oregon 550t

It's in excellent condition with no scratches on the screen, just some very small smudges. It did get quite a bit of use but not out in any rugged places.

This is the one with the TOPO 1:100000 map for the US. It has a microSD slot but does not come with one. Uses AA batteries. Everything that came in the box is included. I have applied the latest SW update which is 3.71.

Price: $300 shipped to lower 48 only. Regular PP only! If you live in the Milwaukee WI area and wish to pick up, I will still need to use PP BUT will sell for $293.

Reply to the list if interested.

Edited by Kit'n'Kaboodle

It's in excellent condition with no scratches on the screen, just some very small smudges. It did get quite a bit of use but not out in any rugged places.

This is the one with the TOPO 1:100000 map for the US. It has a microSD slot but does not come with one. Uses AA batteries. Everything that came in the box is included. I have applied the latest SW update which is 3.71.

Price: $300 shipped to lower 48 only. Regular PP only! If you live in the Milwaukee WI area and wish to pick up, I will still need to use PP BUT will sell for $293.

Reply to the list if interested.

I am real interested in the unit and I would like to talk to you about buying it....That is if you still have the unit...Thanks for your time bignoah... :anibad: