In desperate need of 2 unregistered TB's!

Hot Pepper Crew

Our family has been geocaching for awhile now. Our 5 and 7 year old daugters really enjoy it. We ordered two TB's that we were going to release in Cabo San Lucas when we are on vacation there and have them "race" home. Only problem is, it appears I ordered them too late as they aren't here yet and we leave Monday morning!

I'm hoping someone fairly local has one or two that haven't been registered yet that we can buy. We live in the Burlington/Mt. Vernon area but can pick up anywhere from Bellingham to Lynnwood. Our girls are going to be sad if I can't come through on this one (although I'm sure they'll get over it while swimming in the pool all week).

Can anyone be my hero?

Paul

paulgrenier at Netscape dot net

Thanks!

Our family has been geocaching for awhile now. Our 5 and 7 year old daugters really enjoy it. We ordered two TB's that we were going to release in Cabo San Lucas when we are on vacation there and have them "race" home. Only problem is, it appears I ordered them too late as they aren't here yet and we leave Monday morning!

I'm hoping someone fairly local has one or two that haven't been registered yet that we can buy. We live in the Burlington/Mt. Vernon area but can pick up anywhere from Bellingham to Lynnwood. Our girls are going to be sad if I can't come through on this one (although I'm sure they'll get over it while swimming in the pool all week).

Can anyone be my hero?

Paul

paulgrenier at Netscape dot net

Thanks!

I do not have the official Groundspeak travel bug tags but I do have a couple of the GW Salmon Cachekinz if those would work for you.

REI should have them in their stores -- there's one at the south end of Bellingham.

If they don't have them, I could probably scrounge up a couple sets that haven't been activated yet in my pile of caching stuff in the garage. I'm in Lynden.

You can email me direct: laurie (at) fishsticks dot ca (and yes, it is ca and not com)

REI should have them in their stores -- there's one at the south end of Bellingham.

If they don't have them, I could probably scrounge up a couple sets that haven't been activated yet in my pile of caching stuff in the garage. I'm in Lynden.

You can email me direct: laurie (at) fishsticks dot ca (and yes, it is ca and not com)

Thanks for the replies everyone. I also got a few e-mails from people willing to help. I went to Bellingham and was able to find a couple TB's there. I had no idea they carried them there! Thanks again to everyone. My girls are really excited to drop their new bugs in Mexico! :D

Thanks for the replies everyone. I also got a few e-mails from people willing to help. I went to Bellingham and was able to find a couple TB's there. I had no idea they carried them there! Thanks again to everyone. My girls are really excited to drop their new bugs in Mexico! :D

Good to hear. I was going to offer up the two I have to help you along.