Unable to log geocoin - advice please!

Brynbeuno

Hello.

Months ago I collected a geocoin but have been unable to log it using the trackable number. Any suggestions? It is <tracking number removed by moderator> with IOWA and a cute red barn on one side, and 'The Hawkeye State 2005' 'If you hide it they will come' on the other with what looks like I am presuming the state of IOWA divided into 4 quarters yellow, green, blue and orange with a little harvester in the middle. I am sure it's ower would love to see where it is - in Australia! But how to log it? Is there a lost geocoins register?

Edited by Eartha

It's typically bad form to keep a traveler (geocoin or travel bug) longer than 2 weeks. Thank you for trying to find out what the problem is that you were having with the sequential part of the tracking number and get it moving again.

Try just the first 6 letters <tracking number removed by moderator> and it will work :)

I think it's this coin: http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?tracker=IAB3M6

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your advice. Hooray I have sorted the coin!

My apologies I was not aware of the 'do not post tracking numbers online' and two week etiquette.

Brynbeunojava script:emoticon(':blink:',%20'smid_18')

Edited by Eartha