Removing attribute fails

dll_floppes

I am trying to remove the attribute "Needs maintenance" from my cache (GC235KG) but it won't work. I select "N/R" for "Needs maintenance" and click "Update Attributes". On the next page it tells me "Thanks! Your listing has been updated." but the attribute is still set on "Yes". I tried to remove an other random attribute and it didn't work either. Maybe something broke with the last page update yesterday?

I wasn't aware of this bug, thanks for knowing about it, dfx.

There's been a long standing bug, that removing after removing an attribute, it continued to behave if it were still on the cache for Pocket Queries. You wouldn't see it, but for PQ purposes, it was still attached to the cache.

This mostly affects Needs Maintenance - the icon that gets put on, and then taken off of cache listings. Perhaps a new bug with attributes suggests that they're trying to get this fixed.

I wasn't aware of this bug, thanks for knowing about it, dfx.

There's been a long standing bug, that removing after removing an attribute, it continued to behave if it were still on the cache for Pocket Queries. You wouldn't see it, but for PQ purposes, it was still attached to the cache.

This mostly affects Needs Maintenance - the icon that gets put on, and then taken off of cache listings. Perhaps a new bug with attributes suggests that they're trying to get this fixed.

I have the same problem with my cache (GC2CGC2), It's not with the "Need Maintenance" attribute, but with others, I tried getting rid of the "No 24/7" and adding Scenic View. and it won't let me remove the "No 24/7" at all.

Edited by Topper-Tsennya