Native Pegasus Geocoin

tsunrisebey

Native Pegasus has arrived in Florida, and all I can say is...

:rolleyes: TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME!! :rolleyes:

To most of you it is no surprise, but to tell those that don't know....

Once again tsun produces an awesome coin with this design!

I'm so glad I was lucky enough to get one, I can't wait for the reservations so I can get myself a few more..

Thanks and great job Steph!

:unsure::unsure::D

Thanks for the kind words :rolleyes: I was really happy at how nice they turned out. I'm glad to see these are arriving to their new homes.

Oh and the activation code for the coin is PEGASUS :unsure:

Was there going to be another release of the Native Pegasus?

(These were one of a number of Tsunrisebey designs released during my geocoin hiatus that I need to catch up on... )

According to one of her posts in the 2010 Petroglyph ET thread she was. I believe the iridescent dreams would be also:)

Was there going to be another release of the Native Pegasus?

(These were one of a number of Tsunrisebey designs released during my geocoin hiatus that I need to catch up on... )

According to one of her posts in the 2010 Petroglyph ET thread she was. I believe the iridescent dreams would be also:)

I thought I had read that somewhere. Yay. :D

Wow... nice coins!

I'm an avid collector, actually I buy way too many coins this is like crack for me (better than gambling!)

I need to setup my trades list... I have duplicates of a lot of trackable coins but I have decided to stop buying dupes too.

Sorry, it's been a couple weeks since I last checked in on the Forums. I actually update my Facebook page and Twitter accounts frequently :) You can discuss more over there.

Yes, order for Pegasus went in this evening. Siksika Edition, Freedom For All Edition, and a tsun Edition. Siksika will be done in gold metal and antique nickel. Freedom For All done in gold metal and antique nickel. tsun edition being done in antique copper metal and gold metal. (6 metals - 3 color versions).

Pictures are on the Facebook page with the exception of the tsun version (keeping under wraps).

Iridescent Dreams (dragonfly) editions going in shortly. I can say there is a Minnesota Vikings edition which should be of no surprise to those who've been around for awhile. Maybe a nutella edition too :)

tsun

Sorry, it's been a couple weeks since I last checked in on the Forums. I actually update my Facebook page and Twitter accounts frequently :) You can discuss more over there.

Yes, order for Pegasus went in this evening. Siksika Edition, Freedom For All Edition, and a tsun Edition. Siksika will be done in gold metal and antique nickel. Freedom For All done in gold metal and antique nickel. tsun edition being done in antique copper metal and gold metal. (6 metals - 3 color versions).

Pictures are on the Facebook page with the exception of the tsun version (keeping under wraps).

Iridescent Dreams (dragonfly) editions going in shortly. I can say there is a Minnesota Vikings edition which should be of no surprise to those who've been around for awhile. Maybe a nutella edition too :)

tsun

CAN"T WAIT!!! Will these be going on sale through your store when available?

tsun

CAN"T WAIT!!! Will these be going on sale through your store when available?

Yes. I'll probably announce the sale first via Facebook and Twitter followed by an newsletter :)

tsun

oh no! paypal account is down for a while....sad sad...

Very cool that you have a Siksika version. Do you have Siksika in Montana?

Yes :) A Reservation in Browning, MT up towards Glacier National Park.

The new versions are slated to ship 6/30/11. If they are on time, I have no idea when I'll put them up in the store :laughing: I'm thinking after the 4th of July American holiday weekend.

tsun

All gone.

Thanks for the support everyone :)

I should have US orders out by tomorrow and International on Monday (I physically have those weighed at the PO and shipped).

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I'll be doing reservations for the Iridescent Dreams sometime this week. I'll be posting to Facebook/Twitter as always and an email will go out also. I'll revive that thread and post pics/directions.

tsun :)

Received my coins today. Thank you. Two gems had come out on the Freedom version. Luckily they were still in the mailer and I was able to glue them back in.

Thanks! I checked each one as I packed them to ensure they were all glued in. I only had 1 coin that actually had a gem missing when they shipped to me.

I'm trying to move away from gem usage because of problems like that during shipping. Little ones are the problem children, lots of problems on the Sea of Treasures.

Glad to see orders arriving.

As a polite reminder to people and courtesy, remember photos are considered copyrighted material. I know I take alot of time taking my pictures and putting my information on them. If you sell coins on ebay and want to post pictures on your website, I would appreciate you asking me before you take mine and crop off my information. I almost always say "yes".

tsun