Generic Travel Bug

Five Cache-ka-teers

I love to seek out caches with Travel Bugs in them. At the time of this post I have found 59 of them, but have only been credited with finding 58. I believe the TB not being credited is one titled Generic Bug. I thought maybe if the owner gave it name it would be credited. I emailed him and talked with him about this, but he said he was not able to name the bug because it was an old bug. Does anyone have any insight on this problem or know why it is not being credited?

was the one not credited an hitchhiker? if it was an actual Travel Bug it should have had an number on it (and probly a tag). using this number you could have logged the bug as found and moved(assuming you moved it) and gotten the all important credit for it.

but, even if you got no credit for any of the bugs you've found and moved, let me say, good job and thanks! im sure you've helped a lot of travelers get closer to their goals! icon_smile.gif

thanks again!!

whack.gif

was the one not credited an hitchhiker? if it was an actual Travel Bug it should have had an number on it (and probly a tag). using this number you could have logged the bug as found and moved(assuming you moved it) and gotten the all important credit for it.

but, even if you got no credit for any of the bugs you've found and moved, let me say, good job and thanks! im sure you've helped a lot of travelers get closer to their goals! icon_smile.gif

thanks again!!

whack.gif

ive never heard of that, seems if the bug isnt activated usally the owner doesnt know how or lost the activation code before they got it activated. but i thought that was "easy" to fix bye emailing jeremy and explaining what happened and he'll activate it....

i dont know what to tell you. icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Five Cache-ka-teers:

Yes, it was an actual travel bug complete with tag and traveller. On it's TB page it is showing not released yet by the owner. Owner says administration will not activate it because it is an old tag. Doesn't reallty add up in my opinion.

whack.gif

ive never heard of that, seems if the bug isnt activated usally the owner doesnt know how or lost the activation code before they got it activated. but i thought that was "easy" to fix bye emailing jeremy and explaining what happened and he'll activate it....

i dont know what to tell you. icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Five Cache-ka-teers:

Yes, it was an actual travel bug complete with tag and traveller. On it's TB page it is showing not released yet by the owner. Owner says administration will not activate it because it is an old tag. Doesn't reallty add up in my opinion.

whack.gif