abbreviations

I use FTF if I get a FTF.

I sign nearly all of my logs with TFTC at the end, but I usually spend quite a bit of time on any log that isn't a LPC (guess I use that one too).

I have put TLNL and SL on some caches, but personally I think it is stupid. If I took something I will say exactly what I took, so if I took nothing (which is 95% of the time for me since I don't carry trade items with me), I see no reason to note this fact. It should be implied by the fact that I didn't mention what I took.

Also SL is also stupid because OF COURSE I signed the log. That is the sole purpose of finding a cache! If I didn't sign the log for some reason I will explain exactly why I couldn't or didn't sign it (log was missing or cache was muggled or cache was empty etc).

I also use PnG because I think it is perfectly descriptive of that type of cache.

I can't think of any other ones that I use..

It is funny how each hobby has their own abbreviations. Then some have the same ones that mean different things. FTF does not mean first to find in my other hobby. It means failure to feed.

I hope we are talking about a 50 cal machine gun :yikes:

Well something like that just not that big around. :D

what are some abbreviations you use when geocaching

i personally just use TFTC and TNLNSL what are some other ones you might use

Yeah.

TNLNSL = "Thanks - Not a Likable or Notable Stash. Later."

TLLN

took log, left nothing.

Vandal!

But in all seriousness, the only abbreviations I ever use are the descriptive ones in talking about the nature of the hunt. (GZ, FTF, LPC, UPR...)