Email addresses

Bluestonecrew

So I am wondering if it's possible to have more then one email address listed in my profile. My wife and I cache as a team and it would be nice if she was receiving system generated emails too. As it sits everything comes into my mailbox and I have to filter, sort, and forward to her. It's a real pain in the a**.

Multiple addresses would be nice. :(

my wife and I were in the same situation... we just created an email account we both have access to.... linked that email to our geocaching account..... then linked that email to both of our blackberrys.... now we BOTH get alerts....

Edited by BugNbunny
or set up a free email account somewhere (google mail or so) and have everything coming in there forward to two other email addresses...
Hey, that's what I've said! :ph34r::angry::angry:

:yikes: <- notice this: I'm not really angry; but why do I insert angry smilies?!?!? ;):ph34r:

actually, it's not what you said. you said to set up a filter, that's not the same thing as a forward.

:sad::D:smile::ph34r::lol::D:)B)

or set up a free email account somewhere (google mail or so) and have everything coming in there forward to two other email addresses...
Hey, that's what I've said! :angry::smile::ph34r:

:yikes: <- notice this: I'm not really angry; but why do I insert angry smilies?!?!? :D:lol:

actually, it's not what you said. you said to set up a filter, that's not the same thing as a forward.

:sad::):ph34r::sad:B):D:angry:B)

:ph34r: D'Oh! ;)
Hey, that's what I've said! ;):D:)

:yikes: <- notice this: I'm not really angry; but why do I insert angry smilies?!?!? :D:ph34r:

Actually, if you're using Gmail, you have to use filters to send to more than one address.

Hey, that's what I've said! ;):D:)

:yikes: <- notice this: I'm not really angry; but why do I insert angry smilies?!?!? :D:ph34r:

Actually, if you're using Gmail, you have to use filters to send to more than one address.

only if you want to forward only some of your mail, obviously. a general "catch-all" (AKA real) forward can be set up without having a filter.

not that it really matters though.

Edited by dfx
Hey, that's what I've said! :lol::unsure::unsure:

:P <- notice this: I'm not really angry; but why do I insert angry smilies?!?!? :laughing::lol:

only if you want to forward only some of your mail, obviously. a general "catch-all" (AKA real) forward can be set up without having a filter.

But only to one address. The requirement was to forward to two addresses, necessitating the use of a filter.

Hey, that's what I've said! :angry::angry::angry:

:laughing: <- notice this: I'm not really angry; but why do I insert angry smilies?!?!? :shocked::ph34r:

But only to one address. The requirement was to forward to two addresses, necessitating the use of a filter.

nope, you can add multiple forwards without using filters.