Available for preorder: Voyages of Exploration

NepoKama

Thought I'd share a sneak peek at our first coin project - "Voyages of Exploration".

We're currently working toward having this coin in production by early October (possibly sooner).

NepoKama

Random Lunacy Productions

Edited by Eartha

Thought I'd share a sneak peek at our first coin project - "Voyages of Exploration".

4832245152_129da2277f.jpg

We're currently working toward having this coin in production by early October (possibly sooner).

NepoKama

Random Lunacy Productions

I'd like to get 5 or more when ready. Phish_bonz

So, we've been a bit slow about this news, but we've selected a mint, and tonight we've started looking at the first round of blueprints!

I doubt we'll be keeping this thread fully up to date, but if you want to follow our progress, we'll be keeping our facebook page updated.

You can find us on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Random-Lunac...149562588387440

We'll definitely mention it here as it approaches release.

We are very excited to announce that Voyages of Exploration - Sea is now available for preorder at Cache Addict. VoE-Sea is the first in a four coin series commemorating those who ventured out beyond the horizon to discover what lay beyond the edge of the world they knew.

There are four regular editions (Gold, Silver, Antique Gold, and Antique Silver) and a Limited Edition Antique Bronze.

I love the idea of behind the coin, the front side and epecially the back side. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the other coins. Of course I ordered a couple.

In your last post you mentioned that the Antique Bronze is a LE but I can't find something of that on the presale page. Can you explain that please?

In your last post you mentioned that the Antique Bronze is a LE but I can't find something of that on the presale page. Can you explain that please?

The editions are listed on the Specifications tab on the preorder page:

Size: 2.00" (51mm)

Thickness: 3.5mm

Editions: Gold, Silver, Antique Gold, Antique Silver, Antique Bronze (LE), Copper (AE)

Cache Addict defines a Limited Edition as a one-time minting with the number of coins manufactured determined as part of the preorder process. That version of the coin will not be remade after the initial minting.

Edited by NepoKama

If you missed reservations for VoE: Sea there are quantities available for purchase now at cacheaddict.com. As already noted if you reserved coins and have not received your invoice please contact info @ cacheaddict.com.

Edited by NepoKama

If you missed reservations for VoE: Sea there are quantities available for purchase now at cacheaddict.com. As already noted if you reserved coins and have not received your invoice please contact info @ cacheaddict.com.

Solved, this morning I bought the coins that I like :)