Homestar Figurines - has anyone made bugs out of these?

CYBret

quote:
Originally posted by abarber:

I bought a set with that plan in mind but I'm having second thoughts because I like them sitting next to my computer.

LOL, that's what i was afraid of!

I'm going to hold out on buying the set until they add Homesar and the KOT later this year.

I hope I don't get caught!

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again." Mt. 13:44

myself and a couple of other diehard homestar fans have been following the website for quite a while. I can't imagine anyone being willing to part with one of the figures from the set since you have to buy the entire set, and it's $30+. Strongbad's the real reason most people visit the site anyways... him, and....

TROGDORRRRRRRR!!!!

"And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination."

quote:
Originally posted by MissJenn:

So, question:

Are these brilliant guys anywhere else BUT their own little (but wonderful) website? I mean, have they seeped out into mainstream media yet?

- _Miss "wondering if my cat would mind if we re-named her PoopSmith" Jenn_

In the final episode of Buffy the Vampire slayer, the gang is playing D&D and the monster they run into in the game is Trogdor the Burninator.

They've quit their day jobs and are supported soley on the merchandise sales from the site. But there are no plans for a Homestar TV show.

Team Kender - "The Sun is coming up!" "No, the horizon is going down."

We purchased the set of nine about three weeks ago, along with TB tags, but due to a busy schedule I have not had time to come up with unique goals for them.

Any suggestions would be welcomed!!!!

I'll be taking some time off in coming weeks so I hope to release them then. I'll have to admit that the hardest this was to make them "uncollectable". I took the advice from another thread an *gulp* drilled a hole in the base of each figure.

Thanks MissJen for showing me this thread.

IT'S OVER ! ! ! !

Well, I'm glad you all, like, are enjoying the site, and the figurines, and the "electronic mail," and all the other cool features that Strongbadia has to offer. Me and The Cheat do love our fans. We send Trogdor out after anyone else. And I think I'm gonna have to move the tire around a little, it's starting to breed mosquitoes...

Yep, MJ and I have been taking in the funnies from this site for a while now. I bought her the set for X-mas and they all rode around the tree on my model trains for a while, (The Homestar Express), and then they all went their separate ways. No way are we sending StrongBad out as a TB, though. He's too cool to be a TB and would be AWOL pretty quick, I agree. Coach Z made a good one, though.

Time to send Trogdor out to burninate all the peoples in their thatched-roof cottages...THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGES!!!! :(