Garmin 62s - Turn off Geocache

Occasionally, I'll use the GPS for something other than Geocaching, and I cannot find on the new 62 how to turn them off the map. There can be a lot of clutter at times, and speaking of that, the 60csx had a de-clutter, and I can't find that anywhere on the 62, either....

TIA

Rick

I'm new to this and have just purchased a 62s. I don't know what you are asking but if you mean to stop tracking to a geocache try this: push the find key and scroll to the "Stop Navigation" button and push "Enter.

If you want to clear your map of tracks go to the main menu and scroll to "Track Manager" push enter and with "Current track highlighted push "Menu" and with "Delete All" highlighted push enter and follow prompts.

As Kit' n' Kaboodle suggested you can take the cache files and move them to a folder on your computer and move them back when you want to cache. I don't know of a way to turn off just the geocaches.

Bummer, yea, that's what I was asking, I was on the lake today, and there were so many packages on the map, (shorelines anyways) I had a hard time using the map. This means I need to plan ahead?? ahhhhh! (-:

TIA

Rick