Geocoinfest 2012 Montana ? Please post!

tsunrisebey

Joe of Joensue .... if you post that you'll come to MT for GCF, I promise to take you to my secret spot on the Blackfoot river for some flyfishing B) If you're lucky, you can use a Hopper and catch yourself a sweet Brown :D

I'm There...... B)

f8155664-8763-4499-a359-4eee56f9181d.jpg

referring (of course) to the pic above::

may I join you next time

:D :D :D :D :D

Certainly :D but be forewarned ... only tsun Nutella, spread just the right way on a hopper, works with these browns....she wont give up the secret easily :ph34r:

GCFF .... hows' about Montana's Rogue Geocoinfishingfest..? :P

Maybe I'll offer my River Guide services for a small fee, lol. Tsun's Rogue River Adventures. BYOR&F (Bring your own Rod & Flies). Load up on Elk hair caddis and Royal Wolfs. Don't forget your Gink either ;)

nymphs anyone?

Just an FYI and I will change the title to this thread a bit later but figured I'd just say it so everyone knows. I'm going to officially declare that I will not submit a bid for GCF 2012. Best wishes to all the cities/states who submit bids.

The more I think about it, I'd just like to throw a different kind of coin/caching event tailored to Montana hospitality. I'm going to take the next couple of months and pencil out ideas. I'm also pretty sure I could host the event out at my place, talk about crazy!

By no means is there anything set in stone and there's much to think about but what the hay!

One thing is for certain, it will be K9 friendly and encouraged :)

edit for spelling

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

You could make it the grand unveiling of your much anticipated coin. :)

Andrea, you're funny :laughing: I think you've been waiting on me for about 2 years now to get out the Spirit of Bear coin :D If you come out, I promise I'll debut it at the event. It would be a perfect coin being that I'm a Montana Griz (UM) fan :)

If you want to mark MT off your geocaching map, tentative date is set for 8/11/2012. (not GCF 2012).

Details to be announced :)

tsun

I will try my best to be there! :D

Even though, I already have MT, I'd love to see more of it!

Miss Texas, if you can go to Europe, you can come to Montana :P

If you want to mark MT off your geocaching map, tentative date is set for 8/11/2012. (not GCF 2012).

Details to be announced :)

tsun

I will try my best to be there! :D

Even though, I already have MT, I'd love to see more of it!

Miss Texas, if you can go to Europe, you can come to Montana :P

Hedge Hopper is on board. I'm betting we will be there!

I have a contact on Twitter (from Helena, MT), who is chomping at the bit to do some promotion and marketing (social media and otherwise) to bring people to your region. She's just waiting to hear if it's a go. I guess we'll be doing a few newbie seminars...

Good to know :)I was planning to talk to the Helena IR down the road when I had some more concrete plans.

I have contacted a couple of cachers here in Helena to talk about the coin event and form a small committee to help me out. I'm meeting up with them after 4th of July and then I plan to do some major groundwork.

Helen, I'll contact you at a later date with ideas/thoughts.

Now to get busy designing so I can fundraise :D

tsun