FTF Treat

I'm new at geocaching and I'm totally obsessed with it. I've found 22 caches so far and I was thinking about putting 1 or 2 of my own out there. I have this idea of a premium membership as a reward for FTF but to order the membership you need the persons account name, which you won't have untill the find is made. I was wandering if they could make changes to the system so that you can choose to get a code when you buy the membership so that anyone could use it. I think that there are quite a few people who would appreciate this. I know I would. And it's not just for new members. It would give a premium member another year(or 3 months) as well. Plus it could be a gift to someone who has not yet made an account. Groundspeak would not be out anything and this could be a chance to introduce many new people to the game. Either the $10 three month membership or the $30 one year membership, depending on the cache and your preferences. Please share your thoughts.

I'm new at geocaching and I'm totally obsessed with it. I've found 22 caches so far and I was thinking about putting 1 or 2 of my own out there. I have this idea of a premium membership as a reward for FTF but to order the membership you need the persons account name, which you won't have untill the find is made. I was wandering if they could make changes to the system so that you can choose to get a code when you buy the membership so that anyone could use it. I think that there are quite a few people who would appreciate this. I know I would. And it's not just for new members. It would give a premium member another year(or 3 months) as well. Plus it could be a gift to someone who has not yet made an account. Groundspeak would not be out anything and this could be a chance to introduce many new people to the game. Either the $10 three month membership or the $30 one year membership, depending on the cache and your preferences. Please share your thoughts.

I answered this in the thread you opened over in the Website board.