Bug searches

Guest scooterj

Guest scooterj

ct this destination. With this information, it would then be possible to have a search tool that people who are going to be traveling to a specific state or country or whatever could use to see if there are any bugs they can pick up along the way that have the same destination.

[This message has been edited by scooterj (edited 10 December 2001).]

Guest tonygpie

I agree, this would be a great feature for those of us that forgot to add a TB to our watchlist. Possibly a keyword search capability would be easy enough to design. User would place a keyword that he/she remembered from the TB and all TBs that contain that keyword would be displayed. This would be an easy way to find TBs without the travel code.

Guest lathama

might also be nice if we could search for TB's by country (in which they hide now) that way a GB cacher (such as me) can look at TB's available to him and not have to go through them all hoping to find one in the UK. Just a thought.

quote:
Originally posted by lathama:

might also be nice if we could search for TB's by country (in which they hide now) that way a GB cacher (such as me) can look at TB's available to him and not have to go through them all hoping to find one in the UK. Just a thought.

just look at for the icon, and if you find one email the cache onwner to confirm the bug is there.